Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas lights!

Tonight we took a stroll down the riverwalk since it was such a BEAUTIFUL evening to look at the lights...70 degrees still at 7:45 p.m. The kids enjoyed all the lights and on the way home we went through downtown and I caught this picture on Franklin Street.

6 comments:

dana said...

so pretty, and the weather sounds fantastic, send some our way!

Susan said...

How you can be sane at 7:45 p.m. with your children still awake?!? Mine won't last that long even if candy is involved. We tried to go see the lights the other night, but it started raining. Good thing, too. The little boys fell asleep in the car (at 6 p.m.)!

Please... tell me your secret. The picture is gorgeous! I've never had any luck with night time photos.

Anonymous said...

sooo pretty!

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful, as usual, Amanda!!

Jennifer said...

I am jealous of your weather. Pretty picture!

Stephanie said...

Love the picture! Lights is a good outing for the evening since it gets so dark early.