So today we did our gingerbread house and both boys took part in it too. Coley only got to "play" with the buttons on the gingerbread boy and then he was off to bed for a nap. Parker not too long after we started told me he was tired of doing the house. lol I think that was after he tasted the frosting and it wasn't to his liking. lol

The roof was a mess because the frosting wouldn't spread. I should have waited til the end to do the top because the icing was so warm from being in my hands it was just dripping everywhere. Oh well we still had fun and P still wants to surprise Daddy with it tonight when he gets home from work.

No Martha house that's for sure!
2 comments:
oh that looks fun, where did you get the kit, it might be fun for the kiddos.
That looks like p had a blast Maggie loves to cook ...I help you mommy.
Post a Comment