Coley eating his cupcake.
Such a busy week. Lots of lists happening. I have 4 going right now. Ughh. It'll be so much better after Saturday is over. I'm kind of dreading the Santa pictures that I volunteered to take for Moms Club. It'll go smooth...I hope.I have in my busyness taught myself how to knit this past weekend. It wasn't good at first as I was ALL THUMBS and I got frustrated very easily as what I was reading wasn't clicking. AT ALL. So then I got some bamboo needles and wool at Hobby Lobby Saturday. With a fresh mind and my new supplies I got it. I have to say that even my hubby gave it a try and I'm happy to say he got just as frustrated as I did in the beginning. He was really trying to show me up. lol My hubby is jack of all trades but sorry to say knitting isn't one of them. LOL Now decorating cakes...he's up there.
Speaking of my hubby, he was such a sweetie and brought home a dozen red roses for me today along with a card. I cried of course. My day was good and he made it GREAT. I love him.
Off to wrap some presents and mark things off of my to do list. :)




3 comments:
aww bill is the best!! those pics are super cute too!
only 3 more days until my birthday!
Yay for Parker for going out on a limb with his eating. That is a super cute picture, and as always Cole is posing so well for the camera. Take advantage of it now before he moves to the "next" phase.
love Parkers's expression, that Bill is such a sweetheart, is he wanting to buy something else to keep up iwth the Tell's, LOL
Post a Comment