Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random photos

My roses...so beautiful! Loving there beauty as I pass in and out of the kitchen throughout the day. Our tree. This year we decided to put it here instead of in the front of the window. I can't handle how much light it blocks during the day...the winter is gloomy enough. So this works just as well. The presents all wrapped are just "faux" presents for the Moms Club Santa photos I'll be taking Saturday. We'll be using our tree, the presents, and our area rug. I'm praying that everything will look AWESOME and the pictures will go smoothly.
The "slightly baked" wreath on our front door. It was between the doors until I realized I was baking it in the sun and warm temps, so I moved it to the screen door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty pretty

Jennifer said...

You tree is beautiful...and I'm sure those rose really do brighten your mood. Such a sweetie of a hubby you have.

dana said...

your tree is awesome, they will be great for the photos.

Stephanie said...

Love the tree Martha... Your photos will be wonderful. Love the roses hey can Bill talk to Brian for me about random roses heck dandalions would be good.