Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Shopping amongst the STARS!
So this morning we went to the Mall of Green Hills in Nashville. We were in Pottery Barn Kids just looking around when Bill comes up to me with a HUGE grin on his face. I was like what. He said look over there it's TIM MCGRAW and FAITH HILL. Sure enough I look up to the registers and there they stand. OMG I was about to freak out a bit but I kept my composure. LOL We continued to look around some more and as I was getting ready to check out P was pushing a stroller around and well almost ran it right into Faith Hill. I was like P watch out honey and she said oh he's alright! OMG she talked to us! lol Totally made my day. They also followed us to Willams Sonoma where I bought some super yummy hot chocolate and peppermint bark. Tim was shopping right behind me as I was waiting in line to check out. I could have seriously turned around and touched him. If it wasn't for Bill recognizing them I probably wouldn't have. They were dressed like us everyday folk. So fun to see 2 country stars out and about shopping. I just had to share this as it totally made my day even BETTER than it already was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You shouldn't be so in aw of them MARTHA you are a star in our lives !!!
oh did you drool over Tim, i am drooling just thinking about seeing them.
Ohhh did you get an autograph. Is TIm as hot IRL?
Post a Comment