Saturday, December 8, 2007

I survived!

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I ended up moving the location due to unforeseen circumstances but it worked out...I think. I am VERY SURE I didn't have the lights set up correctly to high and I know the left light was just too far away. Anyhow they are better than Walmart's pics right?! Here is one of our boys that Bill took. Cole actually didn't cry. Can you believe that? P didn't want to sit on his lap, but wouldn't stand still so I put him up there anyway and this was the "look" I got. It was almost like he was frozen. LOL I am really bummed that the christmas tree lights didn't show up better. See it was those darn lights that I DON'T know how too use. All I know is Kerrie can have those lights back ASAP...I'll stick to natural light. Oh and I did get a mom wanting me to take pics next weekend of her daughter's christening. Not sure if I'll do that though.

Anway, I survived, pics are downloaded. I've picked out the keepers got rid of the yucky ones, and my tree is up and redecorated yet again. All is well here...nighty night!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you did an excellent job as usual!! That is a mommy made me sit and I make this face look but it is a good picture of the both of them on Santa's lap hopefully maggie is better this year.

Anonymous said...

haha i think the pic is cute.

dana said...

glad you survived, hope you had Bud close by last night. you have way too much energy and need to learn the word no, love the Santa picture.

Jennifer said...

It's not that often that two toddlers will sit on Santa's lap without out someone crying...cute picture. Glad everything went well.

Susan said...

Amanda,
Your Santa pic - and all the others - are GREAT! And, you did a wonderful job at Moms Club! You "faked" it well - you definitely have me fooled into thinking you're a professional.

Also - your front door is beautiful with the Welcome :-)