Thursday, October 18, 2007

I give up!

When I say I need a break, I NEED A BREAK! I can't even go run a few errands by MYSELF. I've been dealing with whiny, screaming kids for 3 days and I can't even run to the store kidless. How much is it to ask really? Last night Cole's crying continued through the night. Yep, a mom who's about to go crazy because of a whiney/fussy child and lack of sleep because of this equals a mom who is about to break. I have seriously had about enough of EVERYTHING.

That's it. That's my vent for today. It really didn't help but oh well.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would gladly give you if I only had a brain...I mean plane!!!

Anonymous said...

i give up too....

Jennifer said...

I know exactly how you feel. I was the same way about two weeks ago. I felt like I was having a nervous breakdown, which actually made me feel like a terrible mom, because I could take it. Anyway, I hope it gets better. The tantrums, crying, etc. will pass soon enough.