This HUGE horse has been just sitting and very rarely gets ridden. Poor thing. Well yesterday morning I put Coley on it and he LOVED it. In fact when I stopped bouncing him he would scrunch up his face and just start bawling. It was hilarious. Then when I took him off you would have thought he fell off the darn thing and hurt himself.
I had to show Bill when he came home from work and he snapped this pic. This was right before the scrunched up face and bawling because I stopped bouncing him. He's done the same thing today...I think he likes horsey. And he also didn't want to share with brother.
5 comments:
Too cute. Looks like he is on the horsey phase!!
that's hilarious...that pic is soo cute
Awww...I love this picture!
This is precious...especially with hearing the story that goes along with it. How sweet.
I adore that picture, too funny that he really gets into the horsey. Too bad you have to do all the work!
Post a Comment