Well so my hubby isn't such a bad guy afterall. He took off work this afternoon. I guess I wasn't
such sweetie when I came home with the kids after picking Parker up. I had taken both boys with me to the scrapbook store after picking up P and well I guess I'm really dumb for thinking I could possibly do such a simple task as walk around a store for 10 minutes with them. Parker was saying loudly as soon as we walked in the door, "I don't want to go to the scrapbook store!" Then he wouldn't leave the sample cards alone that Nichole has displayed there. I didn't want to have to explain to her that my child destroyed her cards. He kept knocking them over and God forbid the kid keep his hands to himself. Geesh! So I picked him up and said Let's GO! So we left came home, he ate, and is now napping. He's now been napping 4 hours. Heaven! So I have had time to go and run some errands by myself, FINALLY thanks to my thoughtful (most of the time) hubby. Love you.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay Bill!! Good thing you gave momma break. She really needed it. You are such a sweetie, she sure is lucky to have you!
yaaaay for alone time! :)
He saw the light !!! When momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!! That saying speaks the truth!
You go Bill, man i want two hour naps back. Yeah don;'t have high expectations b/c that is when they are such little heathens.
Post a Comment