Friday, September 14, 2007

Parker was a ham today!

I really nicely asked P if I could take some pics of him today. He said "sure!" P sitting on his toy box under his school work. This is a new favorite of mine.
One of his Ollie Trunks! That little plaid pillow isn't really his it's Coley's for his glider, but he claimed it a couple months ago. That's all he sleeps on now.
So sweet!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

oohhh, I love the big grin on Parker under his artwork. That's a great idea. I may just have to lift that idea. I've been coming home with things daily from the babysitter's.

AmyWhit said...

oh! The second one is my favorite too! He looks so proud to be showing off his school work! He's growing up!!

AmyWhit said...

Amanda, the leaves on my fall card were made with photoshop brushes (and the smaller ones with the preset shapes included in PS). If you would like to use the card, you're more than welcome. I shared it on ILP a week or so ago. I'd be more than happy to upload it again to gigasize.com for your download if interested.

Stephanie said...

I am positive I posted a comment on this thing but I guess I am losing my mind, which is quite possible. Anyway love those pics he is such a big boy can't quite believe he is 3 already.