isn't she the cutest all dressed up! Snapped this one at the triplets birthday party Saturday! Today is actually there birthday
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN, AUDREY and EMMA! We hope you had a FABULOUS day today and had fun at Toys R Us picking out toys with your Daddy!
5 comments:
That is the most beautiful little girl. I love seeing pictures of her! Good job, Amanda!
Had fun seeing you this weekend. Connor is still asking about "that Parker" I think he enjoyed having another boy around, since he is overpopulated by girls lately!!
awesome picture of Maggie,she is so cute!
I just love that little girl to pieces and I have to say she is adorable although I am biased. It was a treat seeing you this weekend and as always wish it was longer but life takes over adn we all have things to do and people to see. Hope we can visit at your pad soon. I am really looking forward to christmas break woohoo!!Sorry I wrote a novel. Love you guys. Miss you Bunches.
look at those baby blues!!!
Post a Comment