Saturday, January 6, 2007

January 6, 2007 photos

me and my boys...love them soooo much! Coley asleep on our bed...love those feet!
Not too sure why my photos aren't bright and bold like they are when I view them...hmmm! Hopefully I'll get that figured out.
Anyway, I started this blog as a challenge that Lindi (a fellow scrapjazzer) posted about a photo a day challenge. I decided to jump on in and join. I love to take photos so why not. I am missing a few days so far but from here on out I will accept the challenge of "everyday photos!"
Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you decided to join the challenge and make a blog, Amanda!! About the pictures not being bright...blogger is kind of icko with photos..they tend to lose a lot of quality when posted on here. At least mine do too! If you figure out how to remedy it, let me know, please!

ErinJ said...

sleeping babies are just so precious. And the one of you and your two boys is fabulous!!!

Jes said...

you look great, those boys of yours are so handsome, and i just love little tiny baby feet!!

Myrnabs said...

You have a lovely family!!! Lovely pictures!!