Friday, January 19, 2007

What a bowler...after he would roll the ball he would jump up and down hands in the air and say "woohoo!"
We went bowling today with the MOMS Club! It was fun...I guess! Cole was fussy/not feeling well and Parker was a pistol but had a good time. I was running around with my head cut off...Cole screaming bloody murder and chasing Parker around the bowling alley. He was going out of turn and also throwing his ball in closed lanes. It was fun let me tell ya. Oh and trying to take pictures and video tape it too for Daddy.
This afternoon is much better now that we have all had NAPS. Parker woke up and here is our conversation:
Parker: Mama do I have undies on?
Me: No
Parker: Okay...as he starts grunting
Me: Are you pooping?
Parker: Yeah
about a minute later
Parker: Mama I'm finished!
Little stinker (literally!) I didn't feel like jumping up and dragging him down to the potty. Oh the adventues of potty training. Seems like Thursdays are "bad days" for Parker's attitude and potty training. The past 2 Thursdays he's been a bear and has accidents galore. So we decided we are skipping from Wednesdays right to Fridays at our house. LOL! If it was only that easy.

1 comment:

Georgina said...

Oh that ball looks bigger than him!! LOL