
Oh my Parkerman...this is right before he turned around and said "Look Mommy!" as he was holding the croch of his pants (he peed his big boy pants...and prior to that he had went pee on the toilet 2 times in a row.)

Poor Coley...I took this right before we left to see the doctor this evening. He broke out in a red rash today all over his body and as you can see his left eye (looking at him) was swollen. He looked miserable but was actually the happiest he's been in his whole 10 weeks of life. Well of course we get there and the rash it just about gone...figures. Anyway, I figured out the culprit while we were there. I washed his cloth diapers in Dawn the other day to get rid of the detergent build up. Oh and get this he weighs 12 lbs 6 oz!! I was in pure SHOCK! We just went to the doctor last Tuesday and he weighed 11 lbs 10oz! He's living up to his nickname of "Chunky Monkey" that's for sure.
2 comments:
what cuties!
Precious!
Post a Comment