Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14, 2007

I have to give credit to my husband for the first 3 pictures today. This first one I just LOVE! He rocked this one...it just speaks to me! I think I might have to get this blown up and put it somewhere in the house.
Another cool one of Cinders...love it!

And I hope to every Sunday hand the camera over to Bill and get a picture of me and the boys. Thanks Sarah and Amy for the inspiration to do this.



Can you say HUGE?! Well we took Parker to Toys R Us today to get a train...he wanted Bill and Ben. Well this is what we came home with. And no it wasn't me who caved it was Daddy! The price was right...it was on clearance 40% off. We figured we could only get 3 of the little trains for what this cost and it came with 161 pieces. It is totally cool and yep we were all having a good time this afternoon with Thomas. Fun times!
Potty training today was good...only 1 accident this afternoon. He went potty several times while we were out today. Totally awesome! He got some new Lightening McQueen and Mater undies today too. He's too cool and still after 5 days wants me to do the "happy, happy, happy" dance!
Off to watch a movie...hopefully we don't fall asleep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! Congrats on your little one being potty trained. He is doing so good! That train set is crazy, glad you had a good Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Bill! I am so glad he is doing well one bad day has been well worth it.

ErinJ said...

I think the Sunday picture tradition is such a great idea!!!