

I'm a little embarrassed to post the BEFORE picture but you really and truly don't get the FULL effect without it. This is how we (mainly Bill) spent our Saturday...cleaning/organizing our closet. It was horrible before and very hard to keep it organized. So $250 later we have a nicely organized closet...gotta love Lowe's. And yes for the record those are ALL the shoes I own and my hubby has way more clothes than I do. LOL!
Anyway, can't wait to get dressed tomorrow...I'll be able to see my clothes.
Oh and Cole is FINALLY sleeping 5 hours at a time...going 6-7 hours between feedings at night, well the first stretch anyway. I'm loving it!




1 comment:
The closet looks great don't you love organizers. They even make organized people even more organized. I am so glad Cole is sleeping more that is a much needed relief.
Post a Comment