Monday, January 29, 2007

January 29, 2007


A little tummy time for today.
I was in total peace and quiet this afternoon for 2 whole hours. Both boys took naps in their beds and I had time to myself. And they have also been going to bed by 8:30 the past couple nights. So weird not to have Cole up, but I totally love it. I hope he keeps up the good sleeping too. Almost a week now of good sleep! Mommy is sooooo much HAPPIER! :)
Potty training is going great! Just gotta work on the #2 in the potty.

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I envy you your nap today! Riley used to take 3-hour naps every day, and it was HEAVEN! That, sadly, is a thing of the past.

-Amy (Rileysmom @ SJ)

Anonymous said...

Cole looks like he is enjoying the tummy time. Glad the boys are sleeping good and the potty time is working out.