Bill snapped this of us this morning...Cole was asleep until he heard the camera. Gosh I look horrible, I was still in my pj's!
We were out and about this morning and decided to take my camera. Parker was telling me that he didn't want his picture taken.
Not sure what it is about this one but I like it!



2 comments:
I like the last one too! In fact, the same idea occurred to me just the other day. Riley is forward facing, of course (he is almost 5 y/o!), but I do have one of those little mirrors that I can position to see him in the back seat! I might take that picture yet!
Parker looks soooo sleepy in the first pic, and I love the second one!
oops...the "first" picture that I was referring to was actually from 1-26-07 (the one of the two kids in the bed).
It's great that you are in pics with your kids. I wish I was brave enough to do that more often!
Post a Comment