Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 17, 2006

I tried to get some pics of Cole in his cowboy outfit today. He was already tuckered out by that time and of course big brother had to get his hat and join in. He such a sweet and loving big brother!

I also tried to get naked Cole pics and get a few of his rolls...that didn't work out so well. I did get a few like this one...love it!

4 comments:

ErinJ said...

that cowboy pic is too cute!!! And in the one of Cole by himself you can really see the resemblance between your two boys

Anonymous said...

Those pics are too cute I can't wait for you to come and visit..or we get there.

Carrie said...

Aw, how sweet.

Anonymous said...

The cowboy picture is adorable! Parker just loves Cole so much! They will cherish these pictures when they are older.