Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mini Vacay photos

This just screams summer vacation to me. Only one thing missing though...Chloe! Next year.
GG and her 8 Greats.
Coley monster.
Peyton and Luke...crazy how big they are getting.
This little sweetheart is a FISH. A good swimming one too.
The past 2 weekends we've been away. First, to IN for a graduation party. Second, to Green Turtle Bay in KY...a Johnson family vacation spot that goes back a few years. While I wish I could show all 1, 395 pics I took...maybe not that many, but close. :) Here are a few that I LUV!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The kids and GG brings tears to my eyes Love those moments!!

dana said...

looks fun, chloe looks like she is getting a different look to her, not a big girl look, she looks like she thinks she is quite the stuff, watch out Parker and Cole!