Sunday, August 22, 2010

Parker's 6th birthday present!


We decided to give P his birthday present a couple days early. Grammy and Papa were here to watch the kiddos Saturday while Bill and I went to a conference in Nashville. They had planned on getting him a helmet for his bike. So they went a few places and both boys got dirt bike shirts and gloves. P also got a helmet. So we came home and set the bike up for the BIG surprise. (We had it stored at a friend's house and picked it up on our way home from Nash.) They were in the bath when we got home and wanted to "surprise" us with there new things. So P went in his room got dressed and put on his new shirt, helmet, and gloves. We acted very surprised at his new gear and I said, "Why don't you show me how you ride your bike with your new helmet!" So then I ran outside and waited for a few minutes to take this video...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is the best reaction ever!!

susan said...

Love, love, LOVE the crying sibling! Hahaha. Perfect. Such a typical reaction. Love Parker's excitement - so awesome.

Jennifer said...

I think Parker LOVED it!!!! Poor Coley though. I am LOL about the Good Will comment though, too cute!