Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A little of August thus far...

Parker is a big 1st grader now. He's loving it and I am loving a routine again. Ahhhhh!
This girl is a climber! She climbs the stairs at lightening fast speeds and can now climb up the swing set stairs too. Yikes. Not only that she's starting to "walk." I use that term lightly because it's been 3-4 steps until yesterday when she took about 8-9. Today she took 0! I think she's figured out she can crawl faster. At yesterday's 12 month check up she weighed 20 lbs. 6 oz. and 29.5 inches long. She's cut another bottom tooth in the last few days and also added a new word to her vocabulary, "nigh nigh" = night, night. Yes, she tells us when she is ready for a nap/bed. LOVEN IT! I've also heard her say "all done" several times this week. Forget baby signs she's decided she can say it perfectly clear. Lets see what else....oh she does ballet...or so we call it. She crawls on all fours and then stops and lifts one leg straight out and holds it. Then, she'll sit down and spin around in a circle and then lift one leg up in the air. It's really too cute!
Steffen and his girlfriend, Diana, came to visit for a couple days. We enjoyed their visit as they are few and far between with him living in FL.
Met our dear friends at the lake one Saturday and hung out. Had to capture our kiddos together again since we did a pic with both of them 6 months ago. Chloe (12 months) Owen (13 months)
Our cutie patootie niece, Morgan, modeling her new tutu! I heard she LOVED
them and couldn't resist buying her one. I hear she doesn't like to take them off....ever. lol

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So cute love all the photos and you "walker" too cute Brian said Owen took about 6 last night but of course I am no where in site!! I think he needs his Aunt Amanda!!