Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chicos and chica

This little girl is a dream baby. She is an awesome sleeper and has been sleeping through the night...at 6 weeks! Yes, my friends that is a dream baby for me! Parker never slept through the night and Cole it was 6-7 months. I'm thrilled to get 6.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Keep it up baby girl!
Starting to smile and coo.
The boys in there new fire gear. Found these costumes super cheap at a local store. They run 50+ in catalogs and I got both for $16....I was pleased! They have the red suspenders and even a thumb hole in the cuffs just like Daddy's. Parker has daddy time him how long it takes him to get his gear on. It's so cute.

Just to keep it real...I've been suffering from PPD. Last week I got some meds. It's been a tough few weeks, but I'm taking it day by day. The days are getting better. So I've been really disconnected lately and not talkative. It's nothing anyone did and I'm not mad at anyone...been asked that quite a bit lately. It's just me and this funk. So hopefully the meds will continue to work and I won't be such a nutcase anymore. My family would appreciate that mucho! If you could keep me in your prayers I would be most grateful! ;)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You and yours are always in my prayers~ We love you all!

Those cosutmes are just adorable!

Susan said...

Your pics, as always, are incredible. About the costumes - we bought the same one for Sam for his birthday - love it. I found it for $30's... HOW did you find it for $16?!? Also, about the PPD, I've been wondering, only b/c you'd told me you'd experienced it before. Hope the meds help - they've sure helped me!

dana said...

your in our prayers. love the boys in thier costumes, take one again of the boys holding Chloe in Bills helmet that would be cute

AmyWhit said...

Hope you are feeling back to your normal self again soon, Amanda. Just from your posts, I can tell that you just take so much on yourself! Sit down. Relax, girl! You've earned it!

The boys are adorable in their costumes. Riley has that same outfit in his closet....though he'd never fit in it now! LOL.