
Little Miss is 9 weeks today! It hardly seems possible some days. She makes us happy...very happy! Look at that sweet smiley face! Since my last post she has been smiling and cooing so much. She's even sharing with Daddy now too! Whew! At first it was only at Mommy! Speaking of Daddy don't you think she looks like him? I swear they are twins when he holds her. Really! She even shares his double chin...love it! She's a big girl now and is sleeping in her crib upstairs! It was hard on me the first night, but she does great! She goes down between 8-9 and sleeps til about 3-4 most nights. She is a wonderful sleeper and loves her crib much more than the pack n play. She loves baths and getting lotion...makes Mama happy...I see spa time together in the future ;). She also doesn't mind tummy time at all. She just lays there smiling and blowing bubbles and kicks her little legs. If she crawls as fast as she is moving those legs now we are in for trouble in a few months.
4 comments:
WOW...already 9 weeks???? Such a doll!
SHE IS SO DARN CUTE JUST AND TO EAT HER UP AND YES I AGREE SHE DOES LOOK LIKE HER DADDY
is that a blanket that mommy made behind her, Hayden sleeps with his every night!
she is a little cutie - I think I see a little of Parker in her too!
Post a Comment