I can hardly believe our little girl is 6 weeks today! She's been nothing but pure joy...really! I cannot help but just staring at her and just running my fingers along her feet or down her little legs. I then think back to last year at this time when we had longed for another baby to hold and love on. We had a few disappointments, but in His time we were pregnant. His gift to us of this little girl is just a miracle. To think of how a life starts and then 9 months later a beautiful baby is born. I'm in awe of the whole process. Life is such a precious gift from our heavenly father and I cannot thank Him enough for the three little blessings he's bestowed upon us. So I sit and hold my little girl longer and tighter for I know these moments go by much too fast.
Help me to live this day quietly, easily. To lean upon Thy great strength trustfully, restfully. To wait for the unfolding of Thy will patiently, serenely. To meet others peacefuly, joyously. To face tomorrow confidently, courageously. -Anonymous
"Stop asking God to bless what you're doing, and get involved in what God is doing--it's already blessed."
"What you are is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God."- Anonymous
The most important thing we can give our children-or anyone- is the knowledge that they are LOVED.
Forgiveness is underrated. Quite basically, unless we can forgive, we can never really move on.
"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes. Well-aimed slingshots can topple giants." -Maggie Kuhn
2 comments:
Enjoy her I know you will and do. She is beautiful!
LOVE #1 and #3, Amanda! And she totally looks like Parker in the last one!
Post a Comment