Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wonderful!

The boys started preschool today. This is the only decent pic I could get of the 2 of them. Heaven forbid Cole hold Parker's hand. Geezy pete. Parker LOVED it and was so excited. He even says he's going tomorrow. Just Tuesday and Thursday buddy. Soon enough you'll be
going everyday...eek 1 more year! Cole on the other hand didn't have so much fun. He missed
his mommy except when they went to the gym and played with balls. He was happy then. I on the other hand enjoyed my 4 hours greatly. I got a ton of errands done that would have taken
a lot longer if I had 1 or 2 kids in tow. I did, however, have a little tearful session just after I left
driving down the road. It was weird not having at least one with me. Got over that really quick though.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ah school has started and Mommy is getting some(not have to ask for) peace at last. They are so big and next year is going to be a big change for you and P.

dana said...

cute picture, do you remember what four hours to yourself is like? and bedtime doesn't count, LOL

AmyWhit said...

oh my goodness! When did Cole grow up?! He looks like such a big boy! Enjoy the peace. Riley went half days last year in Kindergarten. It took a while to get used to not having him around, but I adjusted quickly! This year he gets out of school at 2:30, and I'm loving it! LOL. It makes it so much easier when the enjoy it though! I'm sure Cole will settle in and love it!

Jennifer said...

Your boys are so growm up. Enjoy the "me" time!