Parkerman...I mean Buzz Lightyear was at our house today. A very special package arrived today. P LOVES mail and thought it was pretty cool that he had a BIG envelope in the mailbox. Much to his surprise it was this costume that Grandma Patty bought for him. He tried it on right away and LOVED it. Mommy this is SO COOL...his exact words. It took a bit of coaxing to get it off of him, but he realized he was HOT and was drenched in sweat in just the 10 minutes he had it on. Hmm, so I'm thinking Coley should be Woody now!
I have my first "stranger" shoot tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm sure it will all be ok. It wasSaturday with my brother...who by the way got poison ivy from that grassy field. So sorry Michael. Jenn I'll get around to editing Morgan's pic soon. I promise. ;)




3 comments:
Love the daddy play time and buzz I think got cuter since the movie!
You will do great on the shoot!
Love the buzz costume! It's adorable! This is the first year that Riley wants to be something "scary". He wants to be a vampire. I don't know where he even came up with that idea?! He's growing up! I wanted him to be a little amish boy, but it sounds like it's a no go on mom's pick this year!
Love the costume. Your shoot will go fine. You do such a GREAT job, no need to worry.
Post a Comment