Friday, September 19, 2008

Our nieces!

*edited to add: I was wondering why my colors were so blah and flat last night. Well I figured it out as I was going to bed. My profile wasn't set to sRGB...so I've spent the last 2 hours going through all the photos I've edited recently and switched the profiles. So pardon the yucky colors on my posts since well I don't know when, my bad. Lesson learned though. ;)

While in IL a couple weeks ago I was delighted to be asked to take thier pictures! These are my favorites so far. Aren't they beautiful little princesses?



3 comments:

dana said...

Love the pic of Morgan looking down, actually love them all but that is my absolute favorite. Peyton looks just like Jenn

AmyWhit said...

Gorgeous little girls and beautiful photographs of them. Mom must be thrilled with them.

Stephanie said...

HOw adorable they are... Those photos rock as usual. THose girls are just too darn cute for their own good.