Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update on Cole

So we went to the doctor today. Cole does have a ruptured ear drum in his left ear. But that is not all. The little stinker also has an ear infection in his RIGHT ear as well. This is the same ear that he had one in 1 month ago. Like Dr. Moore said last week, he was standing in the wrong line for ears. The doc today (not our normal one) said the magic number before they even talk about tubes is 5 or 6 infections...we are at 3 right now. He had 3 last year as well in the month of October. So maybe and hopefully this is it.

I also have to add that I am so proud of Coley. He's been going pee on the big potty a couple times a day for the past week. It all started at bathtime one night. He had gotten in the tub and I noticed him looking down. He started peeing and I picked him right up and put him on the toilet backwards...so he can watch and actually get it in the bowl. Of course he wouldn't go and said all done. Back in the tub immediately started peeing and again pulled him out and well did the routine. By this point he couldn't hold it in any longer and went in the potty. He thought it was VERY COOL and said Mama look. LOL Parker and I wear screaming hoorays and woohoos. Coley had a huge smile on his face. So now he finally know what he is supposed to do in the toilet. I'm so excited. He doesn't tell us he has to pee but insists on going when we change his diaper. Pee, dada, pee potty! Just had to document and share this wonderful little milestone. That's all.

I also had my 2nd photoshoot this afternoon. I think it went pretty good. I'm uploading pics now.

2 comments:

dana said...

poor Coley, when it rains it pours, just think the upside hopefully this won't happen in WDW

Stephanie said...

Yeah this might be it for him Praying that is the case... Yeah on the potty front...he is such a character!!