Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little C man

I had the pleasure of photographing this little handsome guy this morning. He's turning one in about a week. He was so funny and thoroughly enjoyed his first cake.



6 comments:

dana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICS, MY FAV IS THE FIRST ONE, HE IS ADORABLE.

Stephanie said...

You totally rocked those!!! Yeah on the "studio"

Leslie Pigg said...

OH AJ...these turned out FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! You outdid yourself. I love them all - it's so hard to pick a favorite. I think I especially love the bottom one with the cake just everywhere. The turquoise is beautiful too! You are getting greater and greater!! :) Glad ya'll finally got hooked up and that it went so well.

The Gramlings said...

These are so adorable!! What a fabulous job!!

Stephanie said...

LOVE YOUR NEW SIDE PHOTO

Jennifer said...

What a dollbaby! Love those shots Amanda and the set is fabulous!