Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A bit of randomness from the last week.

Cole snuggled up with Parker ready for bed. It didn't last once I walked out of the room. P fell asleep right away. And Cole well he escaped...the reason he is still in a crib. Our track we built in the living room while watching a Thoms movie. My boys, well Parker, has to play with the toys that go with whatever movie he's watching.
Our campfire we had in the backyard Saturday night. It was a chilly night and perfect for a fire and roasting marshmallows. We also burned quite a bit of our pile of twigs too. Not bad.


Trunk or treating with the Moms Club Saturday. Parker has no manners whatsoever and proceeded to throw a fit at every car when someone would give him candy. I don't like candy. Put it back. Took everything I had not to PUT HIM BACK. Geesh. I kept explaining that he
didn't have to eat it and that he could give it to Coley to eat. That was NOT working. Thank goodness some gave out the bags of pretzels. I think at one stop he even grabbed a couple extra bags. Probably the only kid that did. I would rather have a Snickers than a bag of pretzels. lol Of course P isn't this picture because he refused to have his picture taken and was probably in the middle of a fit.





3 comments:

dana said...

now that is too funny that he said that, i know not funny for you and you were ready to give him away. Parker or treat? ha ha

Stephanie said...

So VERY cute!

Stephanie said...

By the way.... I LOVE your rug! I LOVE IT!