Monday, October 6, 2008
Disney here we come!
So I've been crazy busy lately! We are headed to Disney and between packing and shopping for clothes to wear for filming, and finishing up some photography orders I've been drowning. Yikes! I think I finally got my head out of the water tonight. It's midnight right now and I'm up, but finished with all my orders, yay! That's exciting. Doing something I love and making a little extra cash flow is even more exciting. Woohoo! I'm saving for a new camera. :) Thank goodness for school tomorrow. I have about 7 things I have to do on my way back home to pack after I drop them off. Yikes. I'm gonna forget something I know it. Oh well, we'll pass about 100 Walmarts I'm sure as we head to FL. Not sure where to go from here, but we'll see ya when we get back. Chow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB ON ALL THOSE EXTRA JOBS,
Post a Comment