Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The zoo!






Yesterday we spent the day at the zoo. Perfect weather and not so many people. I tried getting a picture of the boys together for christmas cards but that didn't so much as happen. It was mostly P goofing around. Ughh I even bribed him which just got him to look at me...god forbid he SMILE. Gee whiz! :)
P.S. Something is seriously wrong with blogger. I can't view any of my new posts (this one and the last one) unless I go into edit posts and view. Hmm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh they are adorable i could look for hours, but i need to write two bio papers cuz i gotta work all week!

Jennifer said...

Cute pics at the zoo. Looks like you all had fun!

dana said...

cool pictues, maybe you can still get ones. looks like fun at the zoo, don't you love it when its not 100 and not crowded.

Stephanie said...

Love that depth of field on the first. Cole in the hippo is too cute. Glad you had a good time at the zoo looks like a nice visiting time no crowds!!