It was just Parker and I outside this afternoon while Coley napped. We planted 100 red tulip bulbs...can't wait til spring. Then we played in the leaves.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
aww i love it...i love how tree has it's leaves still but they're are soooo ORANGE!
Help me to live this day quietly, easily. To lean upon Thy great strength trustfully, restfully. To wait for the unfolding of Thy will patiently, serenely. To meet others peacefuly, joyously. To face tomorrow confidently, courageously. -Anonymous
"Stop asking God to bless what you're doing, and get involved in what God is doing--it's already blessed."
"What you are is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God."- Anonymous
The most important thing we can give our children-or anyone- is the knowledge that they are LOVED.
Forgiveness is underrated. Quite basically, unless we can forgive, we can never really move on.
"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes. Well-aimed slingshots can topple giants." -Maggie Kuhn
3 comments:
aww i love it...i love how tree has it's leaves still but they're are soooo ORANGE!
can't wait to see u!!
I second those orange leave lil sis!! simply beautiful! and of course P couldn't get any cuter but I am biased like most who read this !!
I, too am amazed at the fact that your tress still have beautiful leaves on them. Ours are all GONE!
Post a Comment