Thursday, November 1, 2007

Photos from the past 2 days!

Did a little shoot at home of Cole on his birthday. Had to do them in his "birthday suit" just one last time...he's getting too big. Went to lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. The boys had a blast, so did Gramma and I!
Got this one of him standing up. He's doing that more and more and will even bend down and pick stuff up and stand back up again by himself. He's even taking a few steps at a time.
After eating his cupcake I had to put on his party hat, which he hated.
The boys and Gramma ready to go in their costumes. We went to First Baptist's fall festival. That was way more fun than trick or treating. Lots of inflatables, candy, and food and it was all
FREE.
Lastly, our pumpkins. Bill did the pirate ship. I did the "upside down bat"! LOL I put the pattern on upside down...silly me!
Mom did this one. I also carved a small jack o lantern for the boys...not shown.


5 comments:

dana said...

bats are upside down anyway, sounds like a fun Halloween, this year the kids got it but there is way too much distance in between these houses. Love the naked pic of Cole so cute.

Stephanie said...

Adroable pictures. Glad you had a fun halloween love the pumpkins. We haven't done one yet and will have to but it will definitely be after this weekend. UGH!!

Jennifer said...

Such a cutie in his B-day suit! He is getting soooo big. Sounds like a fun Halloween. The weather was great here!

AmyWhit said...

wow. the pumpkins are GREAT. I love the bat upside down. I thought it was supposed to be that way....since they do hang that way. The pirate ship is awesome and looks relaly intricate. Your hubby must be patient!

Anonymous said...

haha mom's pants are a lil skeet in that pic (meaning short). haha. but the pics are cute as always!