Monday, November 12, 2007

ughh!

Trying to upload pics and there is an error. Oh well I've tried twice. I'll try again
in the morning.

Oh and I've tried to change my music but apparently I can't access it anymore. I've
tried changing my password and getting it emailed to me and both have failed. I could delete it but well I really don't want to do that. So there ya have it.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

it seems this time of night it does that. I have gotten errors so many times and sometimes I just don't post anything because of them. The music I have no idea haven't had that problem as of yet but I am sure it will happen soon.

Anonymous said...

just start over with a new playlist.....maybe......

my ipod got stolen this weekend...

i'm extremely upset...like more than i've ever been upset over anything in my life

dana said...

ughh how frustrating, i guess Happy Birthday is always good, its always somebody's bday, i'm surprised blog guru Amanda can't fix that, LOL she always helps me out!