Late this afternoon while getting the mail I notice all these leaves in our yard from our beautiful maple trees. I had to take advantage of the leaves and the gloomy day and have a little photoshoot with the boys. Aren't they the cutest?

The only one of P in focus, smiling, and looking at me. These are RARE!


I love how I cropped this one in camera even though P's head is cut off a bit.

A bit of volunteering today. Parker and I were "bell ringers" at Walmart for the Salvation Army today for an hour. Our Moms Club voluntered a few hours and this photo was taken as we were relieving Kelly (in pic). I did most of the ringing and P handed out lollipops. He LOVED that part. He also shouted HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone coming and going...he brought in lots of money. He did get upset though because people didn't hear him, as in acknowledge him. He did great though and I think we'll do it again in December.
5 comments:
I LOVE all those pics Amanda. Too bad its so hard getting good shots of the boys together. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
i love it!!!!
great pictures, i love that Parker got mad when people didn't acknowledge him, i always acknowledge the bell ringers. That sounds like fun and looks like the weather wasn't bad either.
looks like you had fun ringing the bell. little things make the most difference, I am sure you touched another mother that thought about doing something good for someone else when she say you and parker. love love love those leaf pictures didn't get out tonight to take nay of my own though and it is supposed to RAIN tomorrow ugh!!!
LOVE the close-up of Parker!
Post a Comment