Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cherry Pie!

I've been craving some cherry pie and tonight I satisfied that craving. I finally used my new pie plate I bought a couple months ago too. I was a little creative too. ;)

Not too much of an exciting week. My camera has sat in its bag since Monday until tonight. Nothing new really to take pictures of. Well Cole and his walking but that's pretty hard to capture without video. I've done that but I'm really to lazy read the manual to see if I can download it to the computer...the camera is about 5 years old or more.

Cole's walking more and more. Yesterday he was walking A LOT and we were so proud of him. He even started clapping while walking. My baby is too big!

Tonight Cole was taking a couple steps from the couch to the coffee table, fell and hit his forehead on it. He has a nice goose egg on his forehead above his right eye. Nice.(I'm surprised I didn't get a picture of that.) He was himself about 10 minutes after it happened. I was the wreck. Oh and today I trimmed up Cole's hair a bit. A little around the ears and at his neck. The curls are still there, he just doesn't have bozo hair quite so much. Daddy wanted me to cut his curls off but I'm not ready. I've learned my lesson there with P. So I'll keep them as long as I can this go around.

P is still a feisty 3 year old. Tests our patience EVERYDAY, but we love him.

Hopefully I'll be better with the camera this week.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

mmm...cherry pie. Looks yummy. Is 3 really that bad? If so, not looking forward to it.

Stephanie said...

A walking machine soon to be a running machine. Now he can chase parker even faster!! That cherry pie does look yummy I made some awesome(if I do say so myself) potato soup!!

dana said...

awesome cherry pie Martha!

AmyWhit said...

that looks delicious! Love your creativity with the stars!