Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bad Blogger!

I've been a bad blogger lately, sorry! I've got a major project going on right now (staining our kitchen table and chairs) and it's taking forever. Yeah silly me starting a project right before the holidays. So heres a couple from yesterday. The boys were in the toybox emptying all the toys out. Hey, it occupied them for about 25 minutes. lol
Update on Coley. He's walking like 6-7 feet at a time now. He even tried running a little tonight he was so excited to get to P's Lucky Ducks game. He's got another tooth and possibly another...it's been a few days since I last checked. That makes a total of 5 possibly 6. Eats everything in sight. Oh and get this he SIGNS. Finally after signing to him for 4 months this past week he has signed "eat" and "drink." He's been doing "all finished" for a few weeks now. I however don't think he's going to be our most polite child as he's not using please and thank you. He points and screams a lot instead. He's also into tantrums big time. Been taking lessons from his brother I guess. It's all or nothing with him. He also loves tractors just like P and today he screamed and wanted down as we passed them coming out of Lowe's. He wanted to "drive" them like P always does. The funny thing is P wasn't with us. He's also starting to say "bye" and wave all the time. He's been clapping a lot too. I think thats about it for him.

Update on P. Well he's still 3 and thinks he can do whatever he wants. Today it was so funny. I bought a rotisserie chicken from Sam's for dinner. Here is our conversation:
P: Mom what's that?
me: A chicken?
P: an animal?
me: yeah a dead one
P: Oh Mommy put it away don't eat it! You can't eat it Mama NO!
me: Look see it's just meat!
P: No mama covering his eyes! (He was freaked out about a turkey on the tv this morning too and was covering his eyes then too and saying turn it off, turn it off.) LOL
me: Oh honey it's just a big hunk of meat!
P: haha Mommy I'm just kidding it's not an animal, it's just a big hunk of meat!

I think he's going to be a vegetarian at this rate. Oh wait I guess he would have to eat veggies then, right?! LOL Lucky for us he got over it before we ate or we would have been pretty hungry.

Not sure if I'm going to be a better blogger this week...busy busy and traveling to IL.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Emptying it is the best part about having a toy box. Sure wish Connor had one. Chris said he would make one after that got Parker's finished. Ha! (He did say for his baptism though and we still haven't done that.) I love the picture of the boys looking over the side. Too sweet.

dana said...

cute pictures, too funny about the chicken, it is a good thing he didn't freak you would have been eating in the closet.

Anonymous said...

haha that convo with parker is hilarious...i'm so excited to see you guys....i've been talking about it non stop.
oh and aero just on fri/sat the whole entire store will be 50% off....you should check it out and give us money...haha i know how to sell you clothes so you will buy more now...we had a class on it. lol