
This weekend we had Cole's 3rd birthday party. He chose to have a pool party this year and went with a digger cake. Two of his favorite things for sure! He had so much fun swimming he keeps asking if he can go back and swim. I believe all those in attendance had fun as well with all the splashing, screaming, and sliding that was going on. Thank you to everyone that came and celebrated with Cole.

Sunday night was our church's annual hayride and bonfire. This year was a blast. Not sure if it was the arrangement of the festivities that was better or the fact that we know so many more AWESOME people at church or both. I'm thinking BOTH! Really we have been apart of this church since the very first service a little over 2 years ago. It's so awesome and we are so blessed to be apart of it!
Anyway, our little Chloe bug and her new little hat! She has gotten many "Ahhh, look how cute she is!" while wearing it. I'd have to agree, but I am also biased! {wink} I LOVE HER!

Lol, this was so much fun. No, I didn't win, but I got one heck of a workout! My legs felt like
jello after just 2 jousting matches. If you ever have a chance to do this you really should!
2 comments:
I love the gladiator jousting Looks like a blast and you can get rid of any aggression!!,LOL!
CHloe is such a doll Amanda I am so glad you are getting this experience with her! They are so sweet yet so darn sassy in the same breath it can be so unnerving and rewarding ! I am glad Coley had an awesome birthday I told Brian's parents next year they can leave on friday so we can come down for his party!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Cole!! I can't believe he (and Cannon) are having these third birthdays...seems like yesterday we were meeting at the dance studio ("dancing" prego mamas with our only sons! ha!) & expecting Cole & Cannon. I hate that we did not get to celebrate with you all but it looks like he had a great party. We love you guys & miss you too!
Post a Comment