Thursday, October 22, 2009

12 weeks!


Our precious girl is 12 weeks old already! It hardly seems possible really! She's 11 pounds 14 ounces and 23 inches. She is now starting to giggle and has a quota of just once a day. lol I'm sure it will be more shortly because she is such a happy girl. She likes to sit up and does very well in her bumbo seat. She almost always has bubbles on her lips and is requiring a bib to catch all of her drool. Still a fabulous sleeper too. Oh and we are back to nursing...strictly nursing. Let's just say I needed the break to get myself feeling better. I'm better than ever now and we are both doing very well.

2 comments:

Thepearsonfamilee said...

I am so thankful you are feeling BETTER! It just takes awhile to get caught up on sleep, adjusting to a new little baby and everything else!

Stephanie said...

She is so darn cute I could snuggle her all day!