Thursday, October 8, 2009

My blessings!

I love this picture...totally them! I'm so lucky to have ALL of them in my life. And very PROUD to be called their wife and mommy!
So for the past few weeks I have been telling Bill that Chloe is totally HIM! He doesn't think so! I kept telling him I'm going to take pics of the two of you together and then maybe you'll see it! So today was the day. How can he say she doesn't look like him? I mean look....same ears, same face shape, same double chin, same eyes! All I have to say is thank goodness I have one child that looks like me! lol {wink} What do you think?

4 comments:

Grandma Patty said...

She sure looks just like him. She is daddy's little princess!

lisa said...

I think she looks like him, too. I have enjoyed your blog, but just figured out how to respond...I hate technology! Anyway, my husband is a firefighter as well...so that is another reason I enjoy your creative blog. It is always so refreshing to find other moms who ENJOY their family! I hope you are feeling better...I will keep praying for you!

Stephanie said...

She does look like her daddy! I see both boys in her too and since they look like both you and Bill I think she is going to be a combo baby!

Jamie said...

I certainly see both boys in her too! Some days it is P...other days it is Cole I see. She is a cutie!