This is Cole's signature look! Although, when he really does it there is not even a slight little smile like pictured. This morning he cracked us all up while eating breakfast. He gave me "the look" after telling him not to do something. We couldn't help it, we laughed and laughed. I had to capture it tonight and share.In other news...Parker ate 5 bites of pizza tonight! Not only did he eat it he asked for it himself. We did the quick, easy, and cheap route tonight with Little Caesar's. He told me he only wanted to eat 3 bites but it was so good he decided to eat 5! He also asked if we could save some pizza so he could show Daddy in the morning! I am thrilled to say the least. This may seem so small to some but is a HUGE accomplishment for us!




3 comments:
That look is great I see sassiness now wait until it is followed with big tears and a but daddy from a little girl and see how much she gets away with, LOL! I am so happy for Parker and for you and Bill, hoping the new foor trying phase continues!
yeah P! love the look, his baby face is gone and now he looks like a big boy.
Woo Hoo PARKER!!!! We are all so proud of you!!!!
Post a Comment