Sunday, March 8, 2009

Deal to start off the week and soccer pics!

This morning I hit up Walgreens for their deals. I gathered all my coupons together last night. There are blogs out there and websites that tell you what deals are coming up and which coupons to use. The leg work is done I just had to clip the q's. I got ALL OF THIS picture plus a
bag of jelly beans for.....? $10.58 is what I paid out of pocket. Well the 4 air fresheners were FREE the shampoo and conditioner was FREE, the coffee creamer was $1 for 2, and one the Colgate Total was FREE. The diapers were only $5 a package (30 diapers per package) after an awesome $5 off coupon per package I had printed of the internet. I used 13.50 in RR from last week. I was supposed to get $10 RR back for the diapers and $1 RR for the other toothpaste but I didn't I think because I paid in RR. The manager didn't give me a clear explanation of this. Even still I saved $93.74! I paid less for all this than what the sale price +tax would be on one of the package of diapers. The couple behind me was in SHOCK! I walked out of there a HAPPY woman and I know Bill was pretty darn happy about it too.

Edited to add: My subtotal was $3.02 for all of this the rest of the $10.58 was TAX!


Parker's in soccer this year and yesterday was picture day! Because of my cheapskate ways I insisted on taking pictures before we left because why on earth would I pay for someone to take his pics when I can do it myself. I did get suckered into a team picture, but yeah anyway I took his individual pics. He looks so grown up here! Where's my little man gone?


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a rockin deal. I can't believe you did that great. Parker looks like a he should be in grade school is know it is coming soon but my goodness so soon.

dana said...

look at Parker, i think i am gong to sign the kids up for fall soccer. what link did you get that coupon for? Hayden can only wear huggies.

Anonymous said...

I went to CVS the other day and bought a bunch of things and saved alot of money too. My husband and I paid separately and when I paid for my purchase I used his CVS bucks that he had earned. At the end my CVS reward bucks did not print. I told the cashier and she looked at my receipt and then printed the CVS Bucks earned and I have them in my purse to use on my next trip.