


Considering Parker knows NOTHING about soccer he played pretty good today. He was a ham running around the field. Not paying any attention to the ball but giving me big cheesy grins for great pictures. So like most parents we were yelling "Watch the ball!" most of the game. It was quite humorous really! Before the game I really dreaded it...bad mom I know. I really enjoyed myself though and can't wait to see what next weekends game brings.
A heads up on deals this week!
Old Navy has all their baby stuff $5 this week. I went today snagged a couple outfits for Chloe and an outfit for a friends little guy and saved over $50. It's only on baby stuff not toddlers though.
Kmart is also having double coupons again! Ours in Clarksville is. You'll have to go to Kmart.com and check you local ad. If your store is having double coupons it will be in a red box in the bottom left corner of the ad. I do know that Fairview Heights & Belleville, IL stores are not doing double coupons...sorry guys!
(edited to add: I went today and bought 67.99 worth of stuff for 24.26. Not bad considering 2 items were $5 (Goldbond Ultimate Lotion) a piece and 2 items were 2.79 (Resolve). I amazed my sister by getting Colgate Advanced Total toothpaste for .29 and Bic Soleil disposable razor 4 pack for only 1.49. I also got the Ziploc twist and lock container packs for $1 a piece.
I've snagged some great deals the past couple weeks that I haven't posted on my blog. This week I have $26 in register rewards to use at Walgreens. I wonder how well I can do this week.




2 comments:
I snagged some great deals my self at ON thanks for the heads up. Those boys look so cute playing soccer ugh he is growing up way to fast momma!
the joy of starting the sports... the running will never end. Love the pics! Glad he had fun. It's funny because all of those boys have such a smile on their face, like they truely are having a great time.
Post a Comment