Friday, February 20, 2009

Speechless!

So I get on facebook tonight and noticed our pastor has tagged me in a photograph. I click and low and behold this photo comes up! Wow! I'm speechless! I took the photos for an upcoming sermon series at church. (And yes that is my wedding dress, veil, and tiara.) I had no idea that they would be used in local magazine ad for our church. Just WOW! I cannot even explain the way I feel right now. This is going to be published on the WHOLE BACK PAGE. God is so good!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go AJ! It's beautiful! I'm thrilled for you beyond words. God is GREAT!

dana said...

yeah see i told you you were good! Congrats.

Stephanie said...

Awesome I saw the pic a few days ago and was thrilled with the turn out since or conversation and now this too much in one week to take in. There is proof in the pudding and you knew and so did HE!