Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Enjoying the beauiful weather!

Parker fell asleep on his Gator outside the other afternoon. It was hilarious he was driving around acting like he was sleeping and ran into the basketball pole. He said he was ok so I went
about sanding Cole's bed. A few minutes later I look and he's asleep. I couldn't believe it. All the fresh air that day wore him out. Much to my dismay he fell sleep at almost 4. It was a late night for him. Sunday after church we took our recyclables to the dump. Just down from it is Outlaw field (airport.) Well the boys love to drive by and see all the little planes so we did. Well while turning
around in the parking lot the lady asked if we were there to skydive. Ummm, nope not quite. She was very nice and invited us to come and watch if we'd like. So we did. It was a gorgeous day
to spend outside. We got to see a couple planes take off, how they fold a parachute, and see people fall from the sky. It was pretty amazing to say the least. It was worth the wait for sure.



On the baby front, the ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday, March 5. I can hardly stand the wait. I just want to know so we can pick a name and start preparing for his/her arrival. The boys
are anxious too. Parker hugs and kisses my belly all day long. Almost to a point of being annoying. Cole though thinks he has a baby in his belly....so does Daddy! lol He's always asking me, "Mama belly hurt?" Luckily, I've been feeling pretty good the last week and I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm up 12 pounds so far and 8 was from this past month. I believe I will surpass
the 27 pounds that I gained with Parker very quickly. Not looking forward to being HUGE in every sense of what I'm picturing in my head. So if I tend to only leave the house for church and to drop the boys at school you'll know why. lol Some intervention may be needed then btw. :)
Excuse the yucky pics they were taken with my p&s and I was too lazy to even try to make them look better.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks like fun at the airfield. I am sure the boys loved the falling from the sky. I too have gained much more than I should but considering I started overweight I shouldn't be gainig as much. Oh well just have to work that much harder after June.

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of P sleeping! Too funny! Just remember that the weight you put on now will be melting off between the nursing and the chasing two boys around!

You look great btw!

Jennifer said...

Poor Parker. He was wiped!! Cute pics.

dana said...

i gained more than i should of with Hayden, and it has just come off, my flat stomach after the triplets is not flat anymore but like a saggy small balloon, i think i can still pull off a two piece. thats life i guess

Anonymous said...

All you have to do is start nursing and you will look like a twig again! I don't think you will ever have to worry about your weight. You do not take after your mother in that respect, thank the Lord!!!!!
Love,
Mom