Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sooo....

I was totally planning a blog post in which I listed all my favorite things as of late. Well, that changed about 15 minutes ago when I noticed Cole's ear at the dinner table. His left ear drum is
RUPTURED. So that is 2 ruptured ear drums, one right and now left, since Sept. 18 of this year. The left was ruptured last year as well. This child has pretty much been on antibiotics since mid Sept. and I'm tired. Tired of trying to sneak his meds into his drinks and food. He fights and spits and it just gets ugly otherwise. For those that didn't know 2 weeks ago both boys were diagnosed with double ear infections. Our re-check appt. is Friday morning at 8. I'm guessing Cole's will be
tomorrow instead now...I'll be calling first thing in the morning. Our doc is out til the end of them month so I hope this other doc talks tubes with us. I'm thinking that is the only way my Coley's ears will be pain free for longer than a week.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor Little Guy...I hope the temp doc will have the tubes talk. Wishing you luck tomorrow.

dana said...

i hope you get the answers you want,call your insu and if you can go to an ENT without a referral just go, otherwise you will be battling this forever.