Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas outakes #3!

I went to a friend's house last week to reshoot her boys and I "thought" I might be able to capture a pic of my boys "together!" Yeah, right! They wouldn't so much as sit by one another. It's not P either he LOVES his Coley. It's Cole. Why on earth would he sit next to his brother? I'm so glad he likes candy and I'll be able to use it for bribery in the future. So here is the ONE and only shot of Cole. And one of P and his goofy smiles...man he's getting so big!


On another note, I've FINALLY completed our christmas card. I had a super duper hard time creatively with it. Then one night it just "all came together." I'm so excited to send them, but first I must order them. So you may just get one by Dec. 25th!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are so cute. It is probably the age and hopefully he will soon want to sit next to P. I might have to have you send me some of the outtakes or upload them somewhere I need to update my J Family photos they are from last year.

dana said...

can't wait to see them. bribery is always a good thing, before i had kids i thought there was no way i would bribe my kids, HA whatever works right?