Monday, December 1, 2008

We're growing...

our family that is! We found out last Monday that we expecting baby #3. I wasn't planning on telling so early, but I found out that the Swansea firemen know so I wanted to let their wives know it is true. So very sorry that you heard it from your husbands. I assure you that is not how I intended on sharing our news. (btw, I know who you are) ;)

The due date according to the web is August 4, 2009. I'm planning July. Parker was 2 weeks early and Cole was 4 so I think it's better to just say July. Tomorrow I'll be 5 weeks along. Besides being exhausted and gassy I'm doing great. My time is coming. Bill and I are thrilled at the news. It was planned but still kind of shocking once reality set in...we'll be outnumbered. God has truly blessed us as a family.

Bill's reaction to the news! Awful, awful picture but do you see that SMILE I don't think it could get any bigger. Oh and after he read the card P and I made he said, "Well you might as well write CHAOS on the front of our house!" I'm sure it will be quite chaotic for awhile but we'll have fun.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!! Babies all around!

Stephanie said...

I am beyond thrilled...it couldn't happen to better parents and brothers. I am praying the god blesses you with a happy healthy #3!

Katy Bates said...

Congratulations - I am very happy for your family and I wish you a healthy baby!

Susan said...

Congratulations!!!! Oh, I am so thrilled for you all. Babies are wonderfl.

Susan said...

I meant wonderful. I can spell. Sometimes.

AmyWhit said...

Congratulations, Amanda (and Bill)! Are you thinking pink?!

Stephanie said...

Holy crap! I went to bed last night before I saw this! I'm so happy for you and your growing family! I couldn't ask for a btter friend to go through this experience with!

dana said...

yeah welcome to the chaos, although i am not the best person to ask advice from. I am glad you made our dinner conversation! Congratulations!

Maybe Tomorrow said...

This is so wonderful. I'm so happy for you Amanda! I can truly say I LOVE having three kiddos. I know you will too.

Anonymous said...

Chaos - no! Blessing - yes! I am so excited for you. You will be outnumbered and as my husband says, "you'll be on zone defense now". It is such a great dynamic to watch though with the older two. I hope you continue to feel well. You'll all be in my prayers. Congratulations, what awesome news!